Pages

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Page 10 Babygirl/Boy First Year Scrapbook

This is page 10 of the baby book project. It is called Baby's First. I am learning to create my own digital paper and this is an example. I downloaded the gingham papers and edited them in photoshop elements. I added some digital zig zag stitching and one of Ali Edwards brush stamp quotes at the bottom. I love that I can colorize her stamps to match my layout. For the pictures I cut (6) 3.5 x 3.5 mats and drew on some white stitching along the perimeter. I used scortape on three side to create a pocket for each. In each pocket I added some journal cards which I again downloaded from Jesse Edwards purchased at Designer Digitals. Designer Digitals is a really neat company with tons of digital elements and papers that are downloadable for a very inexpensive price. I'm printing my own papers now for my 12 x 12 layouts on my Epson Stylus 1400. I have found the ink lasts a very long time and I love that I can print as many pages as I want. That has helped a lot in the making of this baby book series. I finished off the pages with the cute bear from Baby Button bits and added some buttons and pearls to coordinate with the colors I have been using on all the other pages. I am now officially 1/2 done. YaY!

No comments: