Pages

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Mother's Day Card

Today I got to use a bunch of stamp sets I just had to have but never have used yet. I know I'm not the only one who does that! I really love our anniversary set. The swirl images are such pretty focal points. My favorite part of this card is the vellum butterfly. I can't believe how easy it was to line up. It's hard to see in the picture, but I got to use my picnic plaid impression plate on the white layer. Worked like a charm. I also discovered that the PTI felt really does cut like buttah, just as promised.
Supplies:
Paper: Green boutique, hawaiian shores, white from PTI and vellum from Michaels
Stamps: Round and Round, Butterfly Dreams, Signature Greetings, Women of Life, Baby Button Bits
Ink: Hawaiian Shores, New Leaf
Dies: Butterfly and Mat Stack, ric rac
Accessories: Picnic Plaid impression plate, PTI Hawaiian Shores felt, pearls, dimensional foam

9 comments:

BethieJ said...

Oh Cathy I am right there with ya on NOT using stamps I HAD TO HAVE!! Hee hee! I wont even put in print how many are unopened in my creative space.. shhh .. dont tell my hubby!
I LOVE your card.. so very PRETTY!!!

Keva said...

You know..I always forget the insides of my cards. They're always just plain. I love what you've done here! Great card.

Heather P. said...

This is totally gorgeous, and the details on this card are FANTASTIC! :)

Kara said...

I Love this, especially the inside!!
Kara

Sue Ann said...

I love this card ....... and girl you are making some great books!!! I have missed a few of the pages so I just went and looked at them ....... you are really making some great gifts!!!

Diane Jaquay said...

This is SO beautiful, inside AND out!!!

Taheerah said...

Lovely card Cathy, I love the inside! Tried very hard not to look at the outside as I still haven't got my Anniversary Sets, still trying to convince myself it'll be a surprise!

Leah said...

This is gorgeous!! OH yes, I hear ya on the having stamps that have never seen ink...so many so little time...I look at them and dream about them, does that count? *lol*

Lorraine said...

Wow, wow, this is gorgeous! The inside, too. Thank you for the inspiration!