Pages

Monday, August 11, 2014

Top Dog Dies Vintage Frame Die Swing Card

I'm back from vacation, heading back to work today, but before I go...I've got a card made with one of the dies from the new July release from Top Dog Dies.  It's a swing card made with the Top Dog Die Vintage Frame Die.  Never seen a swing card before?  It was new to me too...a technique I have never Top Dog Die Vintage Frame Die.  Take a peek:
tried before, but was absolutely perfect with this new
Isn't that a cute die cut?  The fun part begins when you start to open the card:
A little peek of what's inside begins to show (also stamped on a solid white Top Dog Die Vintage Frame Die) as you start to open the card.

Look at the detailed embossing on the new die.  It can be both elegant and fun all at the same time!

By now, I hope you all have had the chance to check out all of the dies released a few weeks ago located in the Top Dog Dies store...but, just in case you were on vacation like I was...get on over there!  You will find some fabulous new dies, as well as lots and lots of other dies you may not have seen before.  


9 comments:

Jeanne J. said...

Oh this is so fun. I love that fussy looking fold and the surprise message inside! Your colors and papers are matched perfectly!

Lisa Elton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa Elton said...

Beautiful card Cathy! I've never made a swing card before, this is kinda nifty!!

Joyce said...

This is so cool. I have never made a swing card either. Love how you are working these new dies. You are making them all 'must haves'.

Sharron said...

Amazing die--and your clever design is awesome! Love the colors and great patterned papers!

Marybeth said...

Welcome home and sorry back to work. Hope you had fun!
This is stunning Cathy ! Love the way you showcased the new dies.

Kim Heggins said...

This so fun and what a sweet sentiment too. Welcome home from your vacation and enjoy getting back to work. I love your card and what a fun die!

Tracey McNeely said...

How stinkin' creative is this Cathy, love your swing card!

Tracey McNeely said...

Another fabulous card Cathy and another project you need to teach me how to do! ;)