Pages

Monday, August 25, 2014

Ooh La La: Top Dog Die Dog Days #2

Every time I see the cute French Poodle die from Top Dog Dies latest release, I can't help myself from saying, "Ooh La La!"  I've never been to Paris, but I can only imagine a beautiful and elegant French Poodle being led around the streets of that famous city.  Today I have a card using Top Dog Dies Dog Days #2 which includes a beautiful French Poodle die.

The card I made is a little different for me, practically flat and one that can be easily mailed without worrying about it poking through the envelope.  You can't tell from the photo, but the sweet poodle is cut from black felt and the patterned papers, border and Eiffel Tower are all digital image I layered on top of each other in photoshop.  There is even a very subtle fleur de lis background added to the paper, just elegant enough for our very rich and elegant poodle die.

If you haven't seen the latest release over in the Top Dog Dies store...get over there now!  You will love all the new release dies as well as all the other dies from Top Dog Dies.  Ooh La La!

8 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Love this Cathy, the tower looks fantastic as a background!!

Marybeth said...

This just makes me smile! Love it!

Lisa Elton said...

So cute, makes me long to go to Paris!!

Sharron said...

Tres chic! Love your stylish poodle out on the town for a stroll!

Renee said...

Love it!
The poodle is adorable...
but really love the paper you set him against...
fabulous! :)

Jeanne J. said...

OOH la la indeed! I love the soft felt poodle!

Joyce said...

Fabulous card, and I do love that felt poodle. It's like he just wants to be petted.

Kim Heggins said...

Too too cute and what a sweet fluffy poodle!