Pages

Monday, August 18, 2014

Top Dog Dies Dragon Die: Hot Stuff Birthday!


Monday morning is my time to share something new from Top Dog Dies...and this month we have just released a batch of new dies...all super cute and fun!  Today I am sharing a card using the new Top Dog Dies Dragon Die...one I know I will be using a lot once my sweet baby grandson is born!  What little boy doesn't love dragons?  Here's my card:
Look at the detail on that dragon!  I could have made him any color or in patterned paper, but I wanted you to be able to see all the texture in the die itself.  This dragon could be fun and whimsical, or as fierce as you want to make him!  Anyone else a fan of Game of Thrones and Khaleesi's nasty dragons? If you don't know what I am talking about...you have to watch the tv show or better yet, read the books...it's such a great series!

Top Dog Dies is also having a contest with a great prize...all of the dies from the August release.  Follow this link to get all the details...you have until Wednesday to enter!  Next week I will be sharing a cute card with a sweet poodle and Parisian theme.  Thanks for checking in with me!

8 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Cathy your fire breathing dragon is awesome!

Nancy Penir said...

Came by for a visit, and so glad I did! This is a must get die for a grandma with 6 grandsons! (5 granddaughters) Love your bright happy blue dragon with the yellow eye. Must check out this co.!

Lisa Elton said...

How fun is this fella!! Love the polka dot flames Cathy, too cute!

Sharron said...

Very cool--love your fun dragon and super happy card!!

Joyce said...

This is such a fun card. The patterned paper as fire is perfect. This dragon looks just like I would expect Puff the Magic Dragon to look like.

Marybeth said...

Oh this is too cute,love that sentiment with this blue dragon!

Jeanne J. said...

EEK!! Wow this is so fun and unexpected Cathy! I love the bright colors and playful nature of this dragon!

Kim Heggins said...

So fun and what it better than a fire breathing dragon on your birthday??? This is just too cute.