Pages

Friday, August 15, 2014

Top Dog Dies August Release

The happiest days of the month for any crafter are the days new dies are released...that is what is happening today with Top Dog Dies.  Today the August release goes live and I can not wait to show you the new dies and a card I made with a few of them.  First, here's all the new dies:
Top Dog Dies Dog Days #1 Die Set



Top Dog Dies Dragon Die

Top Dog Dies Windmill Die

Top Dog Dies Vintage A2 Mat Die
Top Dog Dies Modern Mosaic A2 Mat Die
Are those fabulous...or what?  As if last month's cute Top Dog Dies Dog Days #1 labrador wasn't cute enough, this month we have a sweet Scottie dog and elegant poodle!
For my card today I used three of the new August release dies:  Top Dog Dies Dog Days #2, Vintage A2 Mat Die and Modern Mosaic A2 Mat Die.  All three dies are already up for sale in the Top Dog Dies Store.  I used two of the Modern Mosaic A2 Mat Dies...one cut and one embossed.  I colored the embossed die with copics and then layered the cut version on top of it.  My elegant poodle was die cut, run through the xyron machine and then covered with sparkly glitter.  I added the cute bow that comes with Top Dog Dies Dog Days #2 and adhered her to a Top Dog Dies A2 Mat Die cut from vellum.  The poodle was the perfect size to cover up the adhesive for the vellum layer.

As if seeing the pictures of the new dies wasn't enough to make you hurry right over to the store...there is also a contest this month!  One lucky person will win all of the new August dies...just follow this link for all the details!

I will be sharing more cards from this month's release on Monday, August 18th...thanks for sharing in the excitement of our Top Dog Dies August release.


8 comments:

Julia Aston said...

A wonderful sparkly poodle Cathy! what fun new dies!

Tracey McNeely said...

Cathy your poodle is such a sparkly sweetie!

Deepti said...

I like the beautiful colors peeking through the card base :)

Kim Heggins said...

Cathy, these are so cute and your sweet poodle card is just so fun. Love them all!

Lisa Elton said...

Well isn't she a fancy pooch and I love the bow on her tail!!

Sharron said...

Your dog looks quite elegant in her poodle cut and glitter! Love the bright colors in the background.

Marybeth said...

Love your fancy poodle and the pretty pink background!

Jeanne J. said...

Oh this is brilliant - I never thought to deboss and then layer under the die - brilliant! I hope you dont mind me casing this idea! Love your sparkly poodle - and that bow on the tail is so cute!!