Pages

Monday, August 4, 2014

Top Dog Dies Flower Lace A2 Mat Die

By now I am sure you have all seen that Top Dog Dies has just released six new die sets for July. The Tp Dog Dies Design Team have all worked very hard creating samples using the new dies and you probably already have those dies ordered and in the mail on their way to you.   Just in case you haven't seen them all, here's another card with one of the new dies...Top Dog Dies Flower Lace A2 Mat die.
Today I used just a portion of the die cut to create an inlay on my card.  I can't tell you how crisp and clean this die cuts!  I added some rhinestones to the center of each flower to give a more formal feel to this card.  I also used another new set of dies from the Top Dog Dies July release, Top Dog Dies Banner #1 die set.  I folded them over the top of my card and did a little zig zag stitching to keep them in place.  That tag at the bottom with the sentiment is also one of the Top Dog Dies Banner #1 dies, just the right size for a sweet sentiment.

Here are the other dies released last week over at the Top Dog Dies Shop:
Top Dog Dies Banners #1 Die Set

Top Dog Dies Vintage Frame Die
Top Dog Dies Dog Days #1 Die Set
Top Dog Dies Corset Die 
Top Dog Dies Flower Lace A2 Mat Die
Top Dog Dies Party Drink Die Set

8 comments:

Alanna said...

This is so gorgeous Cathy. I love how that die looks.

Deepti said...

Gorgeous :) love the intricate die !

Lisa Elton said...

What a fun card Cathy, I like your mix of patterns!

Joyce said...

This is just gorgeous. Great idea to use just a piece of that big die. Almost like getting 2 dies for the price of one. Love your colors, too. Bright pink and black is one of my favorite color combos.

Sharron said...

You are really rocking all the Top Dog dies! The colors on this one are so much fun and great idea to use just a piece of the large die.

Kim Heggins said...

Wow...stunning colors and what an amazing way to use that awesome die!

Marybeth said...

It's beautiful Cathy! Love the black and dark pink! What a pretty lacy die!

Jeanne J. said...

That black and hot pink together are amazing. Love how you highlighted that lace panel - it stole the show here.