Pages

Friday, March 28, 2014

CASology #88: Lucky


I am playing along with CASology #88 today...the cue word this week is LUCKY.  Who couldn't use a little luck now and then...I know I sure could!  So what is lucky to me?  How about something to help me as I rush all over town running errands and trying to jam every where I have to go throughout my day?  Wouldn't it be nice to ALWAYS have green traffic lights?  No need to stop and wait, just keep on driving?  Would that be lucky or what?  That's what my card is about today...a perpetual green stoplight.
That cute stop sign is from Neat and Tangled (Stop and Go).  I hand drew the pole for my stop light so it could be mounted and placed along side the curvy road I cut with my Silhouette.  I punched a few glittery "green light" circles so you never need to stop for this particular light...hopefully everyone is going to go one way or else there will be a big old mess!  The sun is from Lil Inker and I typed on my own sentiment.  (Every time I hear that Feelin' Lucky question I always think of Clint Eastwood and Dirty Harry...remember that one?)

Here's hoping that everyone feels a little bit "lucky" today!

19 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Hee hee how fun Cathy! I love your windy road and sparkly green lights!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Cathy what a great take on the challenge and LOVE the sparkly lights! Thank you so much for sharing with us at CASology!

Meghan said...

Fun, fun, fun card! I love the way it all works together! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

Joyce said...

Oh, this is a good one, Cathy. Very clever and creative. I would love a day like this with all green lights. Superb job on this challenge. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology.

Alanna said...

Oh Cathy this is so cute and clever.

Kim Heggins said...

Fun card Cathy...I love your take on the cue card and would always love to have nothing but green lights while driving around town.

Darnell said...

Fun and creative card, Cathy! EVERYONE knows how lucky you feel to hit those green lights!! Hugs, Darnell

Kelly S. said...

SO creative and perfectly created...love the sparkling green lights!!!

Sharron said...

This is so clever, Cathy! Love your fun take on the cue word. I think everyone can identify with feeling lucky to have a green light day!!

Marybeth said...

This is adorable! I would say all green lights would be very lucky .always thinking outside the box!

Jen W. said...

Lol! This is brilliant, Cathy! Wouldn't it be cool to have e power to turn lights green like that? Love your little road and happy sun too. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Anonymous said...

Love your idea, Cathy! Yes, I would feel lucky when I have green traffic lights! Such a perfect take! Thanks so much for playing with us at CASology. May

Anonymous said...

So fun!!! I love the glitter lights!

Anonymous said...

This is great! I will be thinking about this card every time I sit at a red light from now on! So clever!!

Julia Aston said...

what a fun idea for "lucky" Cathy - wouldn't we all like this kind of stoplight - your card reminds me I bought this set and haven't used it yet! love your winding road too! have a great weekend!

Sian Ridley said...

You're absolutely right - green lights and sun light are the way forward!! Love this card, it makes me feel happy! ;)

Joni Andaya said...

Oh...Cathy this is Gorgeous!!! So beautiful with the green glittered lights :)

Maria said...

Oh, what a FAB card with the green lights! Every time I drive to work I pray...please green lights...lol! Love that sun die, too! Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog! Have a wonderful day!:-)

Diane said...

Very clever and fun card design.

Hugs Diane