Pages

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Library Card Pocket

Just a quick post today to show the inside of a card I made using the Library Pocket die. Several people on the forum have asked some questions about the pocket die and I wanted to show how I have used it. I cut the pocket with orange zest cardstock and adhered it to the inside of my card. I cut a 2" scallop circle with In Bloom cardstock and a 1.75" circle stamped with one of the Round and Round Flower images. I colored the image with copics and stamped a sentiment with Birthday Bash Sentiments. I think this is really nice way to present a gift card, much nicer than just setting it inside the inside of the card.
Just an FYI about this die: Patterned paper tends to have the fold lines cut through with this die. To prevent that from happening, cut two pieces of paper at once. 1st layer should be cardstock, second layer should be patterned paper. That has worked for me every time. Thanks for taking a look today.

3 comments:

Lee Anne said...

Thanks for the tips...now to go add the die to my wish-list!!!

Jeanne said...

Very cute and leaves such a finished look. Thanks for posting.

Nadine said...

Presentation is everything! Thanks for tip about cutting two at a time. I ordered it at CHA and just waiting for my package to ship to me!