Pages

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Baby Girl/Boy Mommy & Me Scrapbook Page

I am super proud of these pages because I started with a plain sheet of white paper and using my PTI things, turned it into a cute Mommy & Me page for my First Year Baby Book Project. This is Page 4 of this baby book series. To take a peak at the first three pages, scroll down on the blog to see how this book got started. I had never used my new Beautiful Blooms II stamp and die set and have been anxious to give it a try. I stamped the largest daisy randomly all over the white paper in either sweet blush or spring rain. I then stamped the smallest daisy outline all over the rest of the page. Using aqua mist or chai ink I stamped a solid flower center. Using copic markers, I made little dots in the middle of the small daisies. I can't believe how fun it was to build this patterned paper from plain white. Next I cut a 3" strip of paper and used PTI's large scallop to punch a border along the bottom. I die cut 3 large daisies from the strip and put a complimentary color of aqua mist or tan underneath. Three mini buttons dotted each flower. I love the new Fillable Frame #1 and punched, stamped it and popped it up with dimensional tape. The sentiment title is from Cute as A Button by Technique Tues. I made a small journaling box with PTI Journaling Lines and added little parenthesis marks from another set I had. I matted three picture spots for 1 3x5 and 2 2x3 pictures. I stamped a large daisy and popped it up in the upper left corner of the 3 x 5 frame and topped it with a rhinestone. All in all I used at least 95% PTI products for these pages which just goes to show the versatility of PTI and the great things they make. These are so great for scrapbooking as well as making cards.
Details:
Papers: 12 x 12 white, aqua mist, sweet blush, spring rain, tan bazzill
Stamps: PTI Beautiful Blooms II, Journaling Lines, Cute as a Button (Technique Tues)
Dies: Fillable Frames #1, Large Daisy Beautiful Bloom II, PTI Large Scallop
Accessories: PTI Sweet Blush, Spring Rain buttons, rhinestones

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love the placement of the pictures! Who new PTI would work so well with scrapbook pages, not just cards. Great job!

Elizabeth S. said...

What adorable srapbook pages!! I just might have to case them for my niece who is expecting.

Diane Jaquay said...

Very nice! I love the flowers and the pretty scalloped edges on these!

Jen Carter said...

You have been so busy! Great job! They all look so nice!