Pages

Monday, September 8, 2014

Top Dog Dies - Onesie with a Bow Tie


Happy Monday morning...I have a baptism to attend next weekend and needed a card appropriate for a baby boy.   It was easy to do using Top Dog Dies.  My last onesie card was all done up as a cowboy.

Today's little baby will be all decked out in formal wear, complete with a bow tie.
Is that the cutest little outfit, or what?  I used Top Dog Dies Onesie Card A2 Die for the base and vest.  I just cut one double onesie in white and another single onesie in gray.  I hand traced a vest and embossed it with a linen texture.  I also added the cute collar from Top Dog Dies Onesie Card Finishers Die Set topped with that sweet red bow tie from Top Dog Dies Photo Props Die Set . Isn't this cute for a baptismal card?

Top Dog Dies makes it very easy to make a baby onesie perfect for every occasion!

10 comments:

Jen W. said...

This is adorable, Cathy! I love that little red bow tie and the textured vest!

Renee said...

Adorable!!
Love that little bow tie...
such a lil' gentleman! :)

Alanna said...

This is beyond adorable. So cute.

Joyce said...

Oh, this is too cute. How do you come up with these. You should be a fashion designer. Seriously cute.

Lisa Elton said...

Cathy this is just the cutest thing ever!! My niece is having a baby boy in Nov and this would be perfect for him!!

Marybeth said...

It's darling! At first I thought the cowboy onesie was for the baptism....I thought..... well, that's just what they do in Norco! :)
It's really perfect! Love all the dies!

Jeanne J. said...

Told you! Queen of the baby cards! A formal onesie?!!! This kid is stylin!! I love it!!

Sharron said...

Such an adorable and amazing card for a special occasion! Love the sweet vest and darling bow tie!

Deepti said...

So adorable :) u always make the most amazing creations with dies !!

Kim Heggins said...

This is so so sweet and just about as cute as they get. So perfect for a baptism too. I agree with Joyce, you need to be a fashion designer.