Pages

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Top Dog Dies Halloween Trio



I had a very busy weekend...and very little time for crafting.  I did still fit in some time to make a few Halloween decorations for my daughter to take to her classroom in a few weeks.  I know she will want to decorate her classroom...with a Halloween birthday, it will make the day seem that much more special.  It's very easy to make some quick and easy decorations using some very inexpensive "Dollar" aisle bargains from Target.  A few additions of some sparkly die cuts from Top Dog Dies Halloween Trio Die set and Carly's classroom will be right in the spooky festive mood.  Here's what I made:


I  had my husband drill three small holes into the plaques and inserted jewelry wire into the holes with glue.  I then added Top Dog Dies Halloween Trio die cuts sandwiched over the top of the wires.  I bent the wire until it looked right and that was it.  My little Halloween Trio dies have sure gotten a workout this year...here's a link for you to check them out for yourself in the Top Dog Dies Store.

11 comments:

Marybeth said...

Oh Cathy, these are wonderful! How fun they are for your daughters classroom! I loved Halloween at school when I was a kid.. just loved it! Nice work you two! Adorable !

Deepti said...

Super fun !!

Tracey McNeely said...

Cathy these are fantastic. You hubby is very helpful in your crafty adventures! What a great idea.

Lisa Elton said...

How FUN! Super cute Cathy, what a great idea!

Alanna said...

How cute are these? What a great idea to dress these frames up a bit.

Joyce said...

Super cute Halloween decorations. Love them all. And, there are things she can pull out year after year, so very useful. You did put those dies to good use.

Jeanne J. said...

I always love the way you do Halloween!! Super fun!

Sharron said...

Wow, these are adorable! Halloween is always such fun and your daughter's students will love having these in their room!

Renee said...

Love them!
They look perfect with these signs...
like they were made for them!
And so proud of Warren for using the drill and no ER visits! LOL!!! :)

Jen W. said...

These are so much fun, Cathy! I especially love the first card with all the fun patterns and little details. Awesome!

Lindsey said...

How cute are these?! I love the dollar bins at Target. And I bet your daughter loved these!