Pages

Thursday, April 18, 2013

CASology Week 40 - Word

I made a quick card today for CASology #40 with this week's cue card being "word".  I am hoping my card is considered CAS, even though it has a lot of stamping on it.
A lot of birthday words but only one stamp.  Impression Obsession's Cover a Card Birthday Words stamp is so easy to line up and makes it every easy to say Happy Birthday in a whole bunch of different ways.  I also used Heart 2 Heart #4 from Papertrey Ink on this one, love that cute little phone.  I have a little bit of impressing and jute ribbon on this one too.  I guess I didn't read the cue card right, when I made this I thought it was "words", so guess I better pay closer attention next week!

6 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Love this Cathy, what great masculine colours but could be feminine too. That telephone fits perfectly on the mat! Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at CASology!

Kara said...

great masculine card! love the stamped word background!

Joyce said...

I just love this card. It is CAS and old time Cathy, as far as I am concerned. I am pinning this one--the birthday theme with the phone is such a brilliant pairing.

Ardyth said...

Great vintage image and a clever idea to use your words as the background! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

Marybeth said...

Missed this one. Love it , you sure are getting creative without any sleep! Love the stamped birthday background with the phone.

Kim Heggins said...

Cathy, just too cute! I love your design too, so fun and festive.