Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

Passing the Torch

Today I am passing the Blue Amber Ink torch to a very talented cardmaker and an even better friend, Renee Lynch.  I have enjoyed this past month as I created projects with Amber Ink digital stamps and paper and learned a lot about creating cards using digital images.  Here is a little recap of the 6 projects I made this month.





I hope you all will make sure to check out Renee's blog, It's a Patchwork Life.   I know she is going to create some wonderful cards during the next month using Amber Ink products.  There are several other torches being passed today as well.  Here are links to the next group of torchbearers:

            Pink Torch: Nancy @ http://nancyskortblogg.blogspot.com/ 
 Brown Torch: Laura @ http://paperiini.blogspot.com/
                                              Purple Torch: Siobhan Kline  @ http://the-monkey-hut.blogspot.com
                                           

3 comments:

Pam said...

Cathy, your projects were amazing! I loved every single one of them so, so much! If you have to pass the torch, we are so glad you passed it to Renee. I spent like an hour reading her blog last night! I was laughing and crying the whole time. Don't go too far away now! I hear there might be a party soon ;)

Renee said...

Cathy...
you were amazing this whole month...
gorgeous, gorgeous projects...
loved them all!
And I hope to carry the torch as fabby as you did...
and not trip and extinguish it :(
Which would actually be par for me...
should have probably warned you about my lack of grace...

LittleSurferGirl said...

Ooh. I can't wait to look at each one of these!