Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2010

I'm Done!

I just wanted to share my last Christmas gift wrap with you today. I am finally done! I wrapped up some homemade jam I got in Montana last October, Huckleberry (looks like blueberry, but tastes a little like raspberry). Doesn't a simple jar of jam look so pretty in a clear red striped bag with just a bow and a cute little Friendship Jar tag? I was so happy just looking at these little bags and their matching tags. Hope everyone is just about done with their Holiday preparations and I would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Hi Cathy! Your jam gifts look beautiful! The tags are so sweet and perfect for the contents! Merry Christmas!!

Diane Jaquay said...

These are really cute Cathy! I hope that you and your family have a wonderful Christmas, and may 2011 hold many blessing for you :)

Monica K. said...

Beautiful gift set, Cathy! I like the Christmas colors of the jars. Hope you and your family have a great Christmas!!

Eva said...

Sometimes I am a little slow...this is such a great idea! I forget I dont have to make the jam as well...What a great gift. Love the wrapping!