Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Argyle Birthday

Just a very quick post today of a card I made for my son's birthday using A Little Argyle. I got this as a trade and wanted to give it a quick test. It is actually very easy to line up. I used my woodgrain impression plate, Spellbinder label #8, clear embossing powder and a few silver dots. My poor son, I didn't give his card much attention as I am having a hard time concentrating this week. I keep going back and forth with what to purchase on release night tonight. Like I need more stamps.
Details:
Paper: Kraft, Vintage cream and Enchanted Evening
Stamps: A Little Argyle, Fillable Frame #1
Ink: Enchanted Evening, Dark Chocolate
Accessories: Spellbinder Die #8, Clear Embossing Powder, Silver dots, Woodgrain impression plate, dimensional dots

4 comments:

Diane Jaquay said...

Perfect masculine card Cathy, you really did a fabulous job on this!!

AHadley said...

Very cool, love that argyle!

Jill said...

Cathy, terrific masculine birthday card! What on earth did we do for them before A Little Argyle and the Woodgrain goodies??? I love the shade of blue you used!

Laurie said...

What a great masculine card! I love that argyle!