Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Baby Boy/Girl Welcome Home

These are pages 2 & 3 of my First Year Baby Book project. I didn't use too many PTI products this time as the main focus was the Heidi Grace Baby papers. I used a striped background for each page and made strips with the cute paper with little birds and their baby bundles. I alternated with aqua mist and a tan solids to coordinate the two page spread. I made a journaling block with PTI's Journaling Lines stamps. I couldn't believe it, but I had a Heidi Grace stamp set that had the same little baby bird that was on the paper. I stamped a small one in the corner of the journaling page and colored it with copics. I used Spellbinder pinked circles and some of PTI's beautiful buttons as embellishments. The titles were made with chipboard letters die cut from sizzix dies covered with matching papers. Details: Papers: Heidi Grace Baby Girl/Boy, PTI Aqua Mist, Hibiscus Burst, Bazzill Tan and Periwinkle, Spring Rain Ink: Raspberry Fizz, Memento Sand Stamps: Heidi Grace Tags and Words, PTI Journaling Lines Accessories: PTI buttons, stickles, twine, sizzix fun serif lowercase dies

5 comments:

Sue Ann said...

I cannot wait to see the whole book ......... I love making baby books!!! So far they are turning out really great!!!

Anonymous said...

Great pages, so cute! Can't wait to see the whole book put together. Nice job as always.

Anonymous said...

So adorable! What a great way to show all your pictures!

Diane Jaquay said...

Really cute layout Cathy! I remember how much fun it was to scrap my kids baby pictures (they grow up way to fast, sigh...)

Suzanne said...

Awesome job, Cathy!