Pages

Sunday, January 17, 2010

30th Anniversary

My husband and I are celebrating our 30th anniversary on the most romantic of days, Feb. 2nd, Ground Hogs Day. I started off making him a small tin of nuggets using the Damask Design and Limitless Labels sets. That got me thinking and I expanded the project by making a box which would hold 30 nuggets for 30 years. Then I thought it would be nice to attach a mini envelope to each nugget with a short memory or reason why I love him. I found a really cute mini envelope punch by Marvy. The completed envelope fits perfectly on the bottom of a nugget. I then realized I had to have a pretty tag to add to the nugget box and a card to go with it. All in all this project took a week to complete, but I think my husband will smile every time he sneaks a piece of chocolate as he remembers some of our special times together.
Details
Paper: Dark Chocolate, White, PTI
Stamps: Damask Designs, Limitless Labels, Vintage Labels, Polka Dot Basics
Tools: Marvy Mini Envelope Punch, Ribbon, Pearls, Prisma Glitter, Cricut Plantin Schoolbook Cartridge for the numbers

2 comments:

Taheerah said...

What a lovely thought, and so much effort gone into it! I'm sure your husband will love it. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving some love!

Kim said...

wow, what a great idea! He will be so impressed!