Case Study #181 and Dynamic Duos #93

Today I have one card for two fun challenges...Case Study #181 and Dynamic Duos #93.  The two challenges were very easy to pair together...the inspiration photo from this month's Case Study muse Joni Nina Andaya had a cute pinstripe banner and soft rose pattern in the background.  Dynamic Duos Challenge #93 had two colors that were so soft and pretty...Blushing Bride and Sahara Sand.
You can probably already guess what kind of card I made with this color combination, if not...here's a hint:
What kind of card do I always make when there is a soft pink as one of the colors?  Yes, you are right, another baby card.
I never get tired of making baby cards...could make them every single day!  I focused on the floral background and banner from the Case Study inspiration card and the soft pretty colors of the Dynamic Duo challenge.  I made my "buttons" with Waltzingmouse Stamps A Good Egg and used the coordinating cut files to cut out the cute chick and bunnies.  The button card is an oldie but goodie, probably my favorite stamp set of all time from Papertrey Ink, Button Boutique.  That pretty rose pattern is from Impression Obsession (Cover-a-Card Roses).  I layered a hand cut banner stamped with Waltzingmouse Pinstripe Backgrounder in Versamark to give a subtle stripe.  The baby die cut is something new to me, Baby from Simon Says Stamp.  My last touch was the zig zag stitching on the banner.  This card was such fun to make...I'll probably make it in some shade of blue and tan one day soon.  Time to get my room cleaned up...my husband and I are going to Disneyland for a couple of hours and then out to dinner with out son and daughter-in-law.  Hope you all have a fun weekend.


25 comments:

This card is super cool! You've done an amazing CASE, congratulations!

Adorable! Great take on the case card!

Lisa said...

Sweet pink baby girl card Cathy! I can see why you like the PTI set so much! Disneyland sounds like fun!!

Joyce said...

My, my. You and your baby cards. Each one is more fabulous than the next. This one is so classy and elegant--I guess that really is your true style. I love how you used Button Boutique and that rose cover a card--those were some of your go to supplies when we first met, and it's fun to see them back in the rotation.

Rhonda said...

Fabulous baby card Cathy. Love the floral background with the bunnies. Your twine bow is perfect. I'll be coming to Disney Land in April.

Cathy, I have to agree with Joyce...you make the most amazing baby cards and this one is no exception, it is about as sweet and adorable as can be. I love all the beautiful pink elegance, truly your style. And what a fabulous use of that sweet button card too, just gorgeous!

Cathy that is absolutely the most fabulous baby card I have ever seen--I want to CASE every single detail. The perfect pink and the perfect buttons! Amazing amazing!

Sharron said...

OMG, Cathy--this is just precious! The rose background is so pretty and the button card so adorable. Love the sweet images and the pretty twine bow!

Oh, what an adorable baby card! I especially love your beautiful bow and the stitching on the banner. Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week!

Robin K. said...

This is just too sweet! Love it!

Marybeth said...

You make the best baby cards! I first saw this on FB and I was thinking oh my gosh who made this adorable card ...it was you! I love the pinked stamped background and the tiny baby die......but the buttons are about the cutest ever! I know I have that set but you made it look new again. This is soooo you !

Linda said...

This is so gorgeous. Just too precious. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog.

Michelle said...

Oh my goodness!!! This is the most precious baby girl card!!! Beautiful stamping...love the sweet bunnies and chick! Thanks for joining the DD!

Awwww this is so CUTE!!
Laura

Karen D said...

So VERY, VERY pretty Cathy! I love the images and that fabulous twine bow.

Cathy, this card is oh so adorable!!

absolutely gorgeous! So classy and elegant, the rose background stamp is divine and how did I ever miss that Simon "baby" die? Must have!!

LeAnne said...

This makes me want to run out and get that WM set RIGHT NOW! Adorable!

Cathy this card is baby perfection. I love all the details you included and the stitching is a fabulous touch!

Cathy this card is baby perfection. I love all the details you included and the stitching is a fabulous touch!

Jeanne J said...

Wow is this ever cute Cathy! I love any time you pull out that button card set. You're the reason I bought mine, but yours always look a billion times better! As always, everything is beautifully coordinated - what a delight this would be to receive. A keeper for sure!

this is absolutely adorable! Love everything about it! Thanks for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos!

Shoregirl said...

What a beautiful card! I love your take on the dynamic duos challenge!

what a great card! I love your use of the button card. Very clever!

Suzanne said...

This is gorgeous, Cathy!

Post a Comment

Keep In Touch



Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Awards & Recognitions






Thanks for Visiting