Case Study Challenge #163: Pretty in Pink

This is the last card I am going to be able to make on vacation before I have to pack up all my gear and mail it back to myself. It is amazing how many of my supplies I can pack in a large mailing box if I am very organized. Today's card is for Case Study Challenge #163...a beautiful, pink and white delight by October's Muse, Elena Roussakis. I was inspired by the pink and white colors and the beautiful ballerina silhouette.

Sweet Blush card stock photographs a little browner than it is in person, but everything on my card is either pink or white. The background woodgrain stamp is from Waltzingmouse Stamps, the cute tree line and snow banks are from My Favorite Things, the deer are from PTI and the stitched square frame and sentiment are from Lil Inker Designs. Time to clean up, organize and pack...thank's for taking a peek.

 

22 comments:

Pauline said...

Beautiful Cathy! Lovely die cuts, and I love the little sparkle on the snowy hill side.

Awww, how darling!! I love it!

NĂ¡gela said...

Creative and stylish!
I loved them all!

Heidi said...

Sweet card Cathy! I love the softness. Have a safe trip home. :)

Jeanne J said...

Your cabin is starting to sound like a crafty retreat where you can get in touch with nature. Another gorgeous scene. Love the pink and the sparkly glittery snow. I can imagine this is what it looks like outside your cabin paradise! I'm going with you next time!!

Ok, maybe you need to move to your cabin! Not that the cards you make at home are not incredible because they are but you have been on a roll this week. Such a stunning card and pink deer, wow!!! Love it Cathy!

Sharron said...

Love the woodgrain and your silhouettes all done in pink--so soft & pretty! It's so much fun to see non-traditional colors for Christmas.

A fabulous CASE Cathy! I love your sweet pink scene.

Marybeth said...

Beautiful Cathy! I am sure you have seen plenty of deer on this trip. Love this in pink! Safe trip home!

Oh this is lovely! I really like the wood grain texture and the sweet reindeer!

Have a good trip home!

I'm totally in love with your card!

What a gorgeous, soft and delicate winter scene, Cathy ... just lovely! Anita (in France) :)

Wow, I'm really loving this pink holiday card! Fabulous job on the inspiration over at CASE Study!

You opted for the color approach rather than the theme approach as I did. Love your work!

This is gorgeous! I love the pink on here and that background is fabulous!

Vickie Z said...

Love!! The pink deer and trees look wonderful with the woodgrain background!! Wow--you did get a lot packed in your box (based on the cards I've seen- just limited time to comment!)

Barb said...

*sigh*
what a beautiful scene you've created! i love the dimension and subtle accents...those make it pop even more!

Joyce said...

What a fabulous idea to do all this in pink. I love your sweet scene.

Love this soft winter wonderland!!!

nagman nag said...

Pain reaches the heart with electrical speed, but truth moves to the heart as slowly as a glacier.Calibrators :)

This is so beautiful! I love the pink winter wonderland that you created on your card! Wonderful mix of all of the different products too! So creative!

Post a Comment

Keep In Touch



Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Awards & Recognitions






Thanks for Visiting