Case Study #159 - Celebrate

Today I am playing along with Case Study #159, a cute card by Kathy Racoosin .  This is her last week as the September Muse and it seems they saved the best for last.  I love the card design, the colors and the sentiments and images stamped on an angle, so those are the elements I chose to use for my card.  First, here's the inspiration photo:
Sometimes it is just fun to start with a white piece of card stock and just stamp, so that is what I did with my card:
Those great circles and
"Celebrate" sentiment are from Lil' Inker's Spot On Stamp set.  I also used a few other Lil' Inker dies...Starry Sky Die and two stars from Stitched Star Die Set.  I added a few of the left over kraft stars to embellish the larger stars popped up with dimensional foam.  You still have few days to make your own version of Kathy's inspiration card...what inspires you?

8 comments:

Marybeth said...

Love your version of Kathy's card! I agree sometime it's just fun to start by stamping on white. Love the star banner ...great card!

Jeanne J said...

Oh how cool! I love that you picked up on the colors and those layered stars are yummy!

Joyce said...

This is just fabulous. I can see where you are inspired, but the overall card is totally your own. I cannot agree with you more about sometimes just wanting to stamp.

Cathy this is just fabulous, you are the queen of die cuts! Also excited because those dies are on their way to me and then I can CASE you!

Sharron said...

Fabulous take! Your background is so beautifully stamped. And I love all the dimension you created with your stacked stars.

Gorgeous stamping! This looks like a winner!

Renee said...

Your take on this is fabulous!!
Love that background stamping...
and all the cool layered stars!
Love it! :)

Wow...Stunning card Cathy. Love your background stamping, so perfect. Great colors too, love the kraft with the blues, simply beautiful.

Post a Comment

Keep In Touch



Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Awards & Recognitions






Thanks for Visiting