Case Study Challenge #146

Today I have a card for Case Study Challenge #146. Our muse this month is Lisa Spangler and her inspiration card this week was such a cheerful, happy card, I found so many elements I wanted to re-create on my card.

I loved the cheerful color combination and the countryish (is that a word?) feel the card has. I used dies from Lil Inker to cut the base and scalloped trim, PTI Trendy Tree Tops for the cute tree image and the rolling hills. The sentiment is from Beautiful Butterflies. The hills were stamped with a script text from Waltzingmouse stamps. You can see just a peek of the pretty green pine trees outside our bedroom window here at our cabin. I have had such fun stamping on vacation...wish I could get to craft this much all the time!

 

6 comments:

Sharron said...

LOVE your sweet card! The colors, the way you did the hills, the gingham and those fabulous LI stitched dies--gosh, everything is perfect!!

Your colours are so fantastic Cathy! I am in love with the yellow gingham, really sweet birthday card and great CASE.

cbuswell said...

Gorgeous card! I love that color combo! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week!

Super pretty...love the effect of the heart in the tree! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study this week!

oh my goodness, this is just too darn cute! I really love your take on this week's Case Study, just amazing and so stinkin' cute!

Renee said...

Adorable...
love those rolling hills!
Such a cheerful, happy card...
just makes you smile! :)

Post a Comment

Keep In Touch



Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Awards & Recognitions






Thanks for Visiting