Case Study Challenge #134

Happy Easter, hope everyone has had a nice day and are enjoying time with your family.  I am just happy to be home with my husband who is starting to feel better after his hospital stay.  Since I had some time between my "nursing" duties,  I made a card for Case Study Challenge #134.  Once again, a very cute card by Julie Ebersole for our inspiration.

 Lots of ways to go with this card, but I was inspired by the CAS design, the colors and the rounded edge of the card base.  Here is my card:

I used stamps from Quilled Elegance and Think Big Favorites #24 by Papertrey Ink.  The inks are from Amuse and I am loving this color combination.  I can't believe how easy it was to make a one layer card and not feel the need to add any other layers or embellishments to it.

11 comments:

Joyce said...

This is just beautiful. Your design is just perfect--it's fun to see you go back to your CAS roots! I love the colors you picked, and your layout. So glad you are finding time within your nursing duties to make something pretty. I forgot about this challenge--I think I'll try it.

Sophia Lee said...

This is so cute. I like the butterfly in the middle with two tone colors.

Cathy I love how you used the Quilled Elegance to make a butterfly. Gorgeous! I hope all is going well at home with hubby!

Okay, this takes the cake!!! Awesome one!!

Marybeth said...

Glad your husband is on the mend and you are getting some craft time in. Love this CAS card and good old just stamping. The deeper green on the light blue sure gives this one layer depth . Sounds like you had a peaceful Easter ! So not like mine…. :)

Oh my Cathy this is gorgeous! I love what you did with this! Beautiful!!! I'm glad to hear that your husband is feeling better.

How beautiful! Love those stamps and the combination of color on them...it's fabulous! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study!

Jeanne J said...

So glad you are home - big sigh of relief... crafty time is therapy for your soul! Love your take on the challenge - you captured the inspiration perfectly - the colors and layout are beautiful and it's still all you Cathy! Welcome home!

Joyce said...

Awesomeness--I am commenting again to congratulate you on your Case Study shout out!

cbuswell said...

Fab card, love the stamping! thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

Post a Comment

Keep In Touch



Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Awards & Recognitions






Thanks for Visiting