CASE Study Challenge #126

We are having the most beautiful day today...sunny with cool, crisp temperatures.  I have made a card to suit the beautiful weather.  I am playing along with CASE Study Challenge #126 and this week's inspiration photo just happens to have all the elements of a sunny day card.  Here's is the card by this month's Muse, Amber:
See those pretty lemons in the background?  Those jumped right out at me and I knew I had to have something yellow on my card.

This card is all Papertrey Ink...hexagon die, Think Big Favorites #24, Canvas Impression Plate, Bitty Dot patterned paper and Harvest Gold ribbon.  The only thing not from PTI are the two stick pins which were a gift from my sweet friend Jeanne of A Kept Life.   I have really been enjoying CASE study challenges lately.  I love that you can use any products you want and the photos always have so many different elements to gain inspiration from.  Here's a link to the current challenge...why not play along?

14 comments:

Sharron said...

It's gorgeous, Cathy--so stylish with the polka dot hexagons, the gold bow and stick pins! There's always something so classy about black & white!

This is so striking! Love the splash of yellow in the ribbon and pin! So elegant!

Rhonda said...

Beautiful! You put the dots in just the right spots! :) Great bow tying.

Rhonda said...

Beautiful! You put the dots in just the right spots! :) Great bow tying.

Marybeth said...

Ok ….Cathy I love this card! OMgosh the black and yellow ( or is that gold) I just love it! Your bow is to die for and love the stick pins from Jeanne. Gorgeous and someday I will CASE this one. Hope your husband and daughter are feeling better by now.

Jeanne J said...

Cathy the black and gold are so striking - you've got me thinking summer!! Love the hexagons with the random scatter of polka dots and yep! those pins went to the right person! You rocked this!

Cathy, this is just so pretty. I love the look of black and gold together and that you used the black polka dot paper for your hexagon. And those stick pins, too cute!

Joyce said...

This is just so beautiful. I love the black and yellow color scheme--reminds me of those honey bees of last year (wink). Great layout, and I love how you used those hexagons. Such a great case!

Sandy Ang said...

totally fantastic your card, from the hexagons to the sophisticated colour palette

Vickie Z said...

This is gorgeous!! The colors are so striking and love the hex plate!!

Kristen said...

very pretty, like how you drew inspiration from the bg too :)

visiting from CASE Study
hope you can visit me too :)

Maureen said...

I love the black and white and that gorgeous bow!! Wow! Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study :)

Lindsey said...

I absolutely love everything about this card...especially mixing the plain black and polka dot hexagons. I've been sitting on the fence, but you've convinced me that I need this die!

Post a Comment

Keep In Touch



Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Awards & Recognitions






Thanks for Visiting